There are a few interesting topics lately, so we picked out a few for tonight’s IVchat.
1. July is not the best time to be in a hospital – is there proof?
2. Outbreaks from reuse of single dose vials /Hep C from reuse of syringes
3. Infusion Nurses Society releases Position Paper on Recommendations for Frequency of Assessment of the Short Peripheral Catheter Site – click here
And if we feel ambitious, we can continue the discussion on the left over topics from last IV chat…
4. Poll Results: gloves vs. no gloves when palpating for veins – read blog here
5. Has nursing been overhyped as a career choice – read article here
Hope to chat with you tonight. To join IVchat – use this link…
Log in using your twitter account so we can see your posts and you can post your replies.
As always – feel free to add any other topics you might like to discuss. Thank you for supporting IV chat!!