That’s right, today’s IVchat will be at 1pm ET instead of it’s usual time slot of 8pm ET. Many of our readers have said that evenings are hectic for them to join a chat so this week, we are holding today’s chat in the afternoon.
Here are a few topics for discussion. As always, feel free to add topics of interest to you.
- How would you feel if a patient reminded you to “wash your hands”? article
- One piece CHG IV dressing vs CHG patch/IVdressing – article
- IV policies and procedures – do you know what yours are? – blogpost
- Nurses Struggle to implement eveidence based practice – article
- “Social Media and Medical Professionalism: Perfect Match or Perfect Storm?” – article
Hope to chat with you this afternoon. To join IVchat – use this link…
Log in using your twitter account so we can see your posts and you can post your replies.
As always, thank you for supporting IV chat!!